Perforated Plate for Screening and Decorating
Perforated Plate or perforated sheetis made of hot or cold punching metal sheets or coils with an arrangement of holes. The holes are in different sizes and shapes. Perforated plate is extensively used in a variety of industries for sorting and screening materials, heating and ventilating installations. It is also can be used in architecture and agriculture.
- Good material offers high tensile strength.
- It is resistant to alkalis, acids and corrosion.
- Flat and smooth surface.
- Lightweight for easy installation.
- Attractive design is good for decorative applications.
- Different materials, sizes and hole patterns are available.
- Long service life.
- Name:perforated plate or perforated sheet.
- Material:galvanized steel, mild steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc, etc.
- Thickness:0.2mm to 16mm.
- Width by Length:1000mm × 2000mm to 2000mm × 6000mm or as required.
- Standard Size:1000mm × 2000mm, 1000mm × 2400 mm, 1200mm × 2400mm.
- Hole Patterns:round, square, slotted, oval, diamond, rectangular, decorative, etc.
- Hole Diameter:0.2mm to 100mm.
- Surface Treatment:galvanized, PE/PVC coated, powder coated.
Coiled plate:in water-proof plastic bags then in wood pallets.
Flat plate:in plastic film then in wood pallets.
Unlike solid plate, perforated plate is permeable and transparent which makes it more versatile. It can be used for filtering, separation, protection, soundproofing, decorating, washing and drying.
- So perforated plate is widely used by the chemical, food, mining and car industries
- It is also can be used in sugar refineries, quarries, cement factories, construction sites, and distilleries.
- Perforated plate is used as window and door security screen and sun shade.
- It is also can be used as decorative ceilings and facades.